Monday, December 8, 2014

The Most URGENT Issue Japan is Facing!!!!


These days, Japan has so many issues among the world. Today, I want to write about the most urgent issue Japan is facing. In my opinion, it is the debt which Japanese government owes. Let me tell you why I think so.


First, the issue makes many other issues, such as an aging society. There are so many elders who need to get social security. However, Japan do not have enough money to ensure their lives. For example, there are many elders who live alone or take care of other elders. It is terrible issues, but government cannot do anything because they don’t have enough money. In short, the issue relate to the problem of the aging society.
 

Second, the issue won’t become better if the Japanese government do nothing. There are a few children in Japan now, so the government’s debt will be increasing. It means, the government’s outgo will be increasing but their income will be decreasing. Therefore, the issue must be solve as soon as possible. In other words, Japanese government must think about the issue more and take action in more effective ways.


In conclusion, the debt which Japanese government owes is the most urgent issue Japan is facing. Though they make our taxes higher, it isn’t enough to solve the issue at all. Some people in Japan criticize the increasing taxes, but we have to know and think about the issue.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kyoko!! Today’s theme is tooooo difficult, isn’t it?? I enjoy reading your article because your writing is easy to understand. I agree with your opinion. Japan has a lot of debt. I am not sure the government will solve this problem forever. Why the debt accumulate this much. The only factor coming to my mind is lack of natural resources. This problem must bother the government every day. I hope that the increasing taxes will help to solve this big problem.

    ReplyDelete