Monday, December 1, 2014

Having a Boyfriend / Girlfriend


Christmas will coming soon. There are many people who will spend a nice Christmas day with their boyfriend or girlfriend. Now I don’t have any boyfriend, but I don’t want. I know how wonderful to be with a partner, but I disagree with having a boyfriend or girlfriend. Let me talk about why I think so.


First, if you have a partner, you always have to think about him/her. The more you love him/her, the more difficult you stay alone. For example, one of my friends sometimes tells me that she become anxious when her boyfriend talks with other girls. Though you feel so happy when you are with your partner, you feel lonely when you become alone. In other words, having a boyfriend or girlfriend sometimes make you uneasy.

 
Second, if you have a partner, you cannot use your time freely. You will want to meet with him/her and you spend many time with him/her. For example, a friend of mine, who has a boyfriend, often goes somewhere with her boyfriend and because of it, some of her friends don’t invite her to go somewhere. Moreover, if you have a partner, you also have to spend money, such as dating or to buy a Christmas present! On the other hand, if you don’t have a partner, you can spend your time and money as you want. In short, having a boyfriend and girlfriend sometimes limits you to go somewhere or buy something.


In conclusion, I disagree with having a boyfriend or girlfriend in such points. Of cause, it might be happy to have a boyfriend, but it is also hard to keep the relationship. It depends on you and your partner weather you have a boyfriend or not.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Kyoko. I enjoyed reading your blog! I was really surprised that you think the same thing as me. As you said, we tend to depend on our partner and feel lonely when the partner isn’t near us. I think that it is not good! In addition, if we have a partner, we have to spend much time and money for him/her. I think that it is really troublesome! Therefore, it is good for us to keep proper distance. By the way, I feel for what you experienced. I hope your wound will recover and can find good person!

    ReplyDelete