Monday, October 27, 2014

Important Skills to Succeed in Modern World


Today, I’d like to write about my idea of skills that a person should have in order to succeed in the modern world.

First, communicating skills are important. It means that not only they should be able to speak some languages, but also they should be good at talking or listening. Although, now, it is often said that English skills are the most important, it is not enough. Without talking and listening skills, you cannot be good at communicate with someone from all over the world. In other words, the important communicating skills are not just to be able to speak many languages, but also to be good at talking and listening.

Second, the courtesy is important. In my opinion, even if you can communicate with many people, you cannot be succeed in the modern world without any manners. However, if you are polite, you are looked as a good person and you finally win the confidence. To be regarded as a reliable person is another important factor of getting along with many people. In short, the manner is as important as communication skills.

In conclusion, you should acquire so many skills if you want to succeed in the modern world. Globalization is going on now, and more and more people work over some countries. It seems to be difficult to make good relationship with many people from all over the world, but these skills are also important when you do it in Japan.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, kyoko! I also think not only people can speak some language, but also people should be good at speaking and listening. I believe communication skill is important in the modern world. I am not good at communicating with strangers, but I want to be good at talking with them for futures. I want to have courtesy to make good relationship with many people from all over the world, too. Of course, I have to get English skill to communicate with many people from all over the world! Thank you for telling me some skills in order to succeed which I can’t think of.

    ReplyDelete