Monday, October 6, 2014

How I relax and enjoy my weekend


Everyone want to enjoy their weekends. Many of them, however, cannot relax or enjoy their weekend because they are too busy to rest. Now, I have a part time job on every Saturday, but I know how I can relax and enjoy. Let me talk about that.

 
First, in the morning, get up at 8 o’clock. During the weekdays, I cannot sleep enough, so I always get up little late. After that, open all windows in your room and clean the room whichever the room is clean or not. Cleaning your room in the morning make you refreshed.
 
Second, in the afternoon, do what you want to do. In my case, I practice the guitar, read comics or draw some pictures. Then, go to the gym at 3 p.m. to exercise. Exercising make you tired, but after a-few-hours exercise you must feel refreshed. In addition, when you feel tired, you can sleep well at night. I usually stay there for 2 hours, and go back home. After that, take a bath before you eat dinner. Thanks for this, you can use more free time after the dinner.

Third, at night, talk with your family. During the weekdays, I am too busy to talk with my family. Therefore, I spend time with my family on weekend. You must be happy when you are with your family. Then, all what you have to do is to go to bed early!
 
In conclusion, this is my way to relax and enjoy on weekend. Put simply, you should do what you cannot do during the weekdays.


2 comments:

  1. Hello, Kyoko! You have the same OC class, so we can meet almost every day, which makes me happy! I read and enjoyed your blog. I think that your weekend is perfect. I don’t like cleaning my room, so my mother get angry at me, so I am reluctant to clean my room. In addition, you said you go to the gym. I am interested in gym these days, so I want you tell me about gym later. I get worried about money best. Excising makes us healthy and funny. I think it nice to talk with our family. I am going to value spending time with my family like you. Catch you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kyoko! By reading this essay, I could know well about your weekend. Moreover, I found out some common points from you to me. First, do you go to the gym? As for me, I also go to the gym because I have to lose weight!! I always do cycling, running, and muscle training as I listening to music. Second, you said you spend your time with your family in evening. It is really nice. I also eat dinner with my family. Yesterday, we ate Okonomiyaki together. By the way, do you have any brothers or sisters? If we have an opportunity, I want to hear about this answer.
    109 words

    ReplyDelete