Monday, September 29, 2014

Main Goal of This Semester


I’m very surprised now because it has been almost a half year since I entered the university. The fall semester started, and I have some goals I want to achieve. Today, let me talk about one of the goals; to get more than 3.5 point in GPA.

First, I should study harder than the last semester. Though I attended almost all the classes I took, I cannot get 3.5 point. I regretted some points in the last semester; I sometimes forgot to do my homework, slept during the class and skip my class. I reflected them a lot, so in this semester, I will do better than the last semester. In short, I attend all the class I take and study more seriously.

Second, I think I have to study without the classes. I should do my homework, of course, but I think it isn’t enough. My score in OC class isn’t good, so it is clear that I should improve my English communication skill. In order to improve such ability, I will go to the World Plaza more often. Now, I have about 25 stamps in the blonds card, so before the end of this semester, I want to get the gold card. It might be hard, but it is sure that to go to the World Plaza make my English better. In other words, I go to the World plaza many times and improve my English speaking and listening skills.

In conclusion, I want to study harder and raise my GPA scores. However, I also want to enjoy other things, such as a club activity. If I feel satisfaction both in studying and other activities after this semester, it is pretty nice, isn’t it?

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kyoko! What’s up? I read and enjoy your blog. As you know, getting good GPA score is very hard and I don’t think I can get 3.5 points, but I think you can do that. That’s because I hadn’t met someone who have a clear goal like you! It is sure that some classes are very boring and make us sleep, and I often sleep in some classes. Therefore, if you know good way to awake me, tell me! Finally, you must be a good junior high school teacher!

    ReplyDelete