The
fall semester has started. Did you enjoy your summer vacation? I enjoyed it a
lot, so today, let me tell you about my summer.
First,
I would like to write about summer camp in my club. I belong to the guitar
music club, and I play the guitar in my band. We went to Nagano prefecture in
August, for 4 days. We had a concert on the third day in the camp, so we
practiced for the concert. Someone in my club who really enjoyed the time with
their friends didn’t practice so much and enjoyed talking or play cards with
their friends. The members in my band, however, really want to improve their
own skills and practiced so much, and I also did. In short, it was one of the
best memories in this summer.
Second,
I want to write about my part time job. I think someone who read this article
think it’s weird, but for me, it’s also good memory in this summer. I regularly
work part-time in cram school, and I always teach to high school students.
However, during this summer vacation, I taught to elementary school students.
It was difficult to teach to such a young children, but they are very powerful
and I really enjoyed the part-time job. In short, my part-time work during this
summer vacation was so interesting.
In
conclusion, I really enjoyed this summer. However, I couldn’t some things I
wanted to do, such as swimming and going to an amusement park with my friends.
Therefore, I have already started planning for next vacation.
Hello, Kyoko! I enjoyed reading your blog! I want to go to your band concert. In college festival, you will appear on stage, don’t you? I’m looking forward to seeing you there. By the way, I also work in cram school where I teach English and mathematics for junior high school students. Your students are high school students, right? I think it’s so hard and you are clever. When I confuse to teach studies, please help me!
ReplyDeleteHi Kyoko!! Thank you for charming illustration of me you wrote yesterday. It’s my favorite character!!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I read your article. What a wonderful this summer vacation you spent!! I would like to go your concert, so if you play in a Nanzan college festival, I will go and enjoy listening your band!!
I had a chance to teach for elementary school children, too so I could understand what you feel. It is difficult for me to keep their motivation. I will teach them in this winter. I have a little nervous but I want to be a good teacher for them. Let’s make the best each other!!