There are many movies all over the world. I don’t watch movies so often, but last month I went to watch a movie “FROZEN” and became thrilled with it. Of cause, the story was very nice but there were more good point in that movie. Therefore, today, I want to write about why I like the movie.
First, the graphics are very beautiful. I had not watched any movies for long time, so I was surprised at the beautiful graphics when I watched the movie. For example, the characters’ faces, their actions, the views, snows and ices. The characters are very crisp and the views are real. The beautiful graphics help us to feel the characters and their impression. In short, the movie’s graphics are so beautiful that impressed me.
Second, the sounds and musics are very attractive. I watched it in English, which is the original sounds, and I think it was better than in Japanese. The best example is “Let It Go”, the most famous song in that movie. Before I watched the movie, I had heard the song only in Japanese and I did not think the song was so good. When I heard it in the movie, however, I was impressed by the song and I became a fan of the song. Put simply, the original sounds are very attractive.
In sum, the movie “FROZEN” is worse watching. It is not so difficult even in English, so if you have never watched it in English, I recommend you to watched the English one. And now, I want to watch “Maleficent”,the new disney movie.
(283 words)
Hello, Kyoko! I enjoyed reading your blog and I also think “FROZEN” is the best movie.
ReplyDeleteI don’t like to watch movies very much but “FROZEN” is an exception. This movie is so interesting and make me impressed. Apart from the story, songs in this movie are very popular all over the world. Also, I like them, particularly “Let It Go”. Besides, I watched English one and I also think English one is better than Japanese. Maybe, “Maleficent is good movie, so you should go watching it. (87words)
Hi, Kyoko! I read your blog! I don’t watch 'FROZEN', but I like the songs of the movie very much. You say Japanese version is not so good, but I like that, too! My sister bought the movie’s DVD, so I will be able to watch soon! I’m looking forward to seeing it.See you!
ReplyDeleteHi, Kyoko. I enjoyed reading your blog. I am also a big fan of FROZEN! I watched it in English with subtitles and was about to sing during the movie. As you said, the graphics are really beautiful. I love the songs so that I rent the CD and I always listen to it and sing out loud in the car. I especially like the part which Elsa hit the ground and the ice castle is raising up. Which song do you like the best?
ReplyDelete85words
Hi, Kyoko! I enjoyed reading your blog. I also like FROZEN! When I watched the movie first, I was also surprised at graphics, especially ice. Ice looks clear and reflect lights. Why could they paint like this? Is it thanks to computer skill? I think this movie’s graphic is the most beautiful in other Disney movies. I like music, too. I often listen to this movie’s music in other counties’ language. I want you to listen them.
ReplyDeleteHi, Kyoko.
ReplyDeleteI have the same opinion as you. I watched “FROZEN” twice, in English and Japanese. I agree with your idea that English is better than Japanese when people watch the movie. Also, I recommend you the song “Love Is An Open Door” because you can enjoy the harmony with Ana and princess Hans. The reason why Disney movies attract people is music that characters sing in the movie. At this time, “Let It Go” made the movie more popular. By the way, watch “Baymax” in December, which is the new movie made by Disney Picthers. I hope you enjoy it! (102 words)