I
have worked part-time in a cram school. Many of university students have their
part-time job and sometimes they are too busy to study for their classes in
university. However, I think college students should have a part-time job. Let
me talk about two of the reasons why I think so.
First,
having a part-time job helps college students to be independent from their
parents. After they entered university, they treated as an adult in many cases
in society. Therefore, they should be responsible for their behavior and do
many things by themselves. If they don’t have any part-time jobs, they have to
depend their money on their parents. In short, college students should be
independent from their parents in many ways.
Second,
having a part-time job helps college students to learn about their society. Many
students will get a job after they graduate from university. Therefore, they
should prepare for the life in society. If they have had their part-time job
during the days in college, they must be a good member of society after they
get a job. In other words, part-time job is necessary for college students to
study about their society.
Put
simply, it is good for college students’ life to have a part-time job. It helps
them to have a consciousness as a member of society.
Hi, Kyoko. How are you?? I enjoyed reading your blog!! I think your opinion is similar to mine, and understand you. Having a part time job helps us be independent from parents, and I think I am still lacking in the independence. I hope my job is going to change myself and my life. We both have a part time job, and it is not always easy, is it? We, however, are learning a lot of things from our job so let’s make the most of it! Good luck in your job at cram school! 95 words
ReplyDeleteHi! I agree with your opinion that university students should have a part-time job. I think that I will not be able to independent from my parents in the aspects of not only money but also responsibility if I have a relationship with our society. Therefore, I want to get a part-time job someday.
ReplyDelete