Wednesday, April 23, 2014

About My Hometown



Today, I will write about my hometown. I live in Tajimi now, but I lived in Midori-ku, Nagoya until 2 years before now. Thus, please let me introduce about Midori-ku.

The place of Midori-ku is southeast in Nagoya city. The town is very nice place to live in, and today, I talk about 3 good points about my hometown.

First, there is many place which remain the nature. For example, Takinomizu Park is one of the famous night view spot in Nagoya. But on daytime, there are many trees and plants, so we can feel relax if we go there. There is rare place which we can feel nature in Nagoya.

Second, the town has good environment of education. There are many parents who have a fervor for education, and there are many kind of cram school. Therefore, there are many young families live in there.

Third, the town is very convenient to access large shopping mall. Have you ever heard about “AION MALL in Odaka”? It is in Midori-ku.

In conclusion, I think Midori-ku is the best city to live in Nagoya!
 
Thank you for your readingJ
 
(183 words)

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I read your article.
    I think Nagoya is great city, and after read your article, Midori-ku seems greater than I expected.I like nature and beautiful view. I want to relax as you said.
    Having good environment for education is also a good point. Parents think together their children about their future.
    In addition, convenient to access is great. When I visit Midori-ku, I want to go to AION MALL in Odaka.
    Do you want to live in Midori-ku when you have children? I think if I were in Midori-ku, I would like to live there when I become a father.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Kyoko. I read your essay, and I know about Midori-ku, Nagoya a little. My cousin’s family lives in Midori-ku, and I have visited there some times. Therefore, I know Takinomizu Park and AION MALL in Odaka. Both of them is very nice place. However, I was surprised that there are a lot of parents who have a fervor for education because my cousin is not wise, and don’t try to study every day. Next time, I want to hear about your another hometown, Tajimi.

    ReplyDelete