Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Self-Introduction




 Let me introduce myself.
My name is Kyoko. I live in Tajimi now, but I lived in Midori-ku, Nagoya until I was in the 2nd grade in high school. So, I’m not so familiar with Tajimi. When I was in a kindergarten, I lived in Seattle, U.S. for about a year. I already forgot almost everything about my life in Seattle, but I love U.S. and English still now.
              I have two older brothers. The oldest brother, who was 11 years old when we lived in Seattle, is good at English. He goes to Tokyo University of Foreign Studies now. I want to be able to speak English so fluently like him. And I also want to go to Seattle again.
              My hobby is listening to music. I like rock music the best. My favorite musicians are BUMP OF CHICKEN, androp and [Alexandros].


I love them and their all songs! When I was in my high school, I played kyudo. So playing kyudo is my hobby, too.
              Now, I go to driver’s school in Tajimi. It’s not easy for me to drive, but I want to be able to drive and drive to many places! I try hard to get my driver license.
              At last, I want to make many friends! Nice to meet you.
             
 Thank you for your reading J






1 comment:

  1. Hello Kyoko! I have never been to Seattle, which I always hear good things about! Let me know what the city was like!

    ReplyDelete