Monday, January 12, 2015

Message to My Classmates


Dear my classmates,

 

It has been about 9 months since we study in the same writing class. We have only 3 classes including today with this class members. How do you feel? I enjoyed this class a lot, so I want to be with you more if I could. Then, let me talk about my memories in this class.

At first, I was really nervous because I was not good at make friends with someone who I didn’t know. Moreover, I also felt a sense of inferiority. At that time, such feelings made me uneasy and I didn’t like the classes. However, thanks to you everyone in this class, I could made some friends and I could attend the classes.

I enjoyed the class lessons, of course, but I also enjoyed some parties in this class. I didn’t prepare so much but some girls did for classmates, and we enjoyed very much. I really appreciate you, thanks a lot!

I don’t know if the next OC class is with the same members as this class, but I hope so. I hope your happiness and your success in your future. Thank youJ!

 

Regards,

Kyoko

27 comments:

  1. Hey, Kyonkyon! I was so happy to be in the same class with you! Well, I like your personality and your hair color! Hahaha. Anyway, have a nice holiday! Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair style was changed frequently, so I was looking forward to it every time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also enjoyed this lesson with thismember. Thank you for this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kyoko!!!! i often think u r me!!!! Aren't u? we have so similar personality and i am happy to be similar to u:)
    Thank u for being my friend and i am sure that we can be best friends!!! Love u! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You gave me a presant, and I am glad to know that. I use it every day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. I really enjoyed myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You loved my smart phone very much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed talking with you. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like talking with you. You are nice! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hair color is so cool. I want to go to your live concert.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love to see your hair color changing:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope we can become members of same OC class.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, Kyoko! You are really cool and kind!! Thank you for talking with me!! I hope we would be the next class!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for telling me funny information! I looked forward to your hair color!

    ReplyDelete
  15. We took many same class. I especially liked Youkai Watch class. I like your hair color and your personality. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I also hope next OC class will consist of these members, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really respect you! You are cool, kind and funny! I'm looking forward to talking with you next year. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. you are really kind person. I was surprised to know we worked in same company!
    Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I enjoyed talking about "KYUDO". I'm looking forward to talking with you again.
    And, your concert was so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you this year. I hope I 'll study in the same class.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am interested in your changing hair color. Iam looking forward to next color!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Kyoko! You are cool and kind, you are my heroine!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am very happy to be your friend. I hope I will hang out with you in the next semester :) ♡

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you for your studying together with me. I wish you brushing English skills and bearing fruit. I am going to try to study harder, too.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I really appreciate you talking to me often! I was really happy to talk with you.

    ReplyDelete