There
are many interesting classes in Nanzan, and I take only a few of them. Today, I
want to talk about the class about linguistics. I take it in every 3rd
class in Friday. The students who take it are less than 100, I think. We learn
about Japanese linguistic and the relations between other languages. Then, let
me talk about why I like that class.
First,
the subject is very interesting. I hadn’t been interested in linguistics, but
through that class, I become interested in it. The theme is a little difficult,
but I think it’s so interesting and worth listening. It means, linguistics is
so interesting.
Second,
the classroom is very comfortable. It’s held in DB1, which is very clean and
not too large room. If it’s held in too large room, I think I cannot join the
class so much. However, thanks to the size of classroom, we can say own
opinion. Moreover, the professor always talk with a mic, so I can hear his
voice clearly even when I take a seat in the back row. In short, we can join
the class everywhere in the classroom.
Third, the professor is very nice person. His
name is Mr. Aoyagi and he isn’t so old; I think he is around thirty years old.
He always wear nice cloths, and he looks so fasionable. Moreover, his handwriting
is clean, it keeps our motivation. In other words, the professor is so nice.
In
conclusion, I like the class of linguistic the best. Linguistics sounds a
little difficult. If you know about it a little, however, I think you can
understand the interest. If you are interested in this class, I will talk more
about the class.
Hello, Kyoko! I enjoyed reading your blog. I am surprised that you take the same class about linguistics. It is not easy to understand what our teacher say, so I sometimes feel sleepy during this class. However, I enjoy this class because I am interested in linguistics. I’m sure that you are a very good learner, so I want to talk with you about this class and I enjoy this class more.
ReplyDelete