Wednesday, June 11, 2014

About My Concern.....



Two months have passed since I entered the university. There are many interesting things in my campus life, but there are also some worries with me. Today, I want to write about it.

Most of my concern is about making friends. I became friends with many people in this university, but I haven’t found the people whom I can call best friends yet. When we were in high school, we had a homeroom and took classes with same classmates. In the university, however, we don’t have any homerooms and the members change from class to class. Therefore, it is difficult for me to be so friendly to someone. In short, it is more difficult to find someone who have a good connection with me in university than in high school.

Now, I have two solutions for that problem. One of the solutions is to be friends with many people and find someone who are likely to be my best friend. There are so many people in this university, so I think some of them could be good friends with me. Another solution is to join my club activities. I belong to the guitar music club and there are so many people who have same hobbies with me. Moreover, the members of the club don’t change, so it is easier to make good friends in the club than in classes. Put simply, I think my concern will be solved by time!

In conclusion, making good friends is fairly difficult. However, being with good friends make my campus life more interesting. I wish someone will be good friends with me.

3 comments:

  1. Hello. I enjoyed reading your article.
    I have similar concern to yours. Making friend is really difficult. In university, most of students come from different town, so we can enjoy talking about our hometown. If you can’t find a topic, why don’t you talk about your hometown?
    I want to listen to your performance because I also play the musical instruments.
    By the way, I impressed by “Put simply”. This is very nice phrase! I want to use this phrase if I have a chance.
    Wishing you being able to make best friend and your college life become more exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. Making friends is also difficult for me, so I can feel for you. Both of your solutions, especially to join club activities will work out fine. It will be good to look for common ground with the club members. However, it is only two or three months have passed! I believe that time may well solve your problem. I hope you will find kindred-spirit friends! (66)

    ReplyDelete
  3. .
    Hello, Kyonkyon! I enjoyed reading your blog. You said making good friend is fairly difficult. I think so too. I do not know who my best friend in this university is. Being friends with many people is a very good idea. However, that is difficult for me because I am not good at talking. Therefore, I have to make effort. We have the same classes, so I want to talk with you more and more. Catch you later!

    ReplyDelete