Wednesday, May 7, 2014

What I Like/Don't like about Nanzan


 
 
One mouth past since I enter Nanzan University. I haven’t known all about Nanzan yet, but I learn many about Nanzan in this one month. Today, let me talk about Nanzan.

 

              I’ll talk about what I like about Nanzan. First, Nanzan is very clean. There are many people who clean up here and there. Second, English education system is very good. This is why I chose this university to attend, and I’m happy to take so nice English classes. For example, there are many teacher from abroad and we can listen many native speaking in Nanzan. I believe it make my English listening ability better. Third, there are many clubs. I like my club a lot because I chose it among so many clubs! I’d like to find more good point in Nanzan.

 

              Then, let me talk about what I don’t like about Nanzan. First, the location; Nansan is near Nagoya University. I wanted to go there but I failed the entrance exam, so I always feel very frustrated when I pass Nagoya University. Second, there are no science course students in this campus. I like science and I wanted to take some science course classes, so I’m sorry when I knew that.

 

              In conclusion, there are many things which I like or I don’t like about Nanzan. However, I’ll go to this university for 4 years, so I want to know more good point in this university.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Kyoko. I read your blog, and I agree about your feeling. I failed Nagoya University’s entrance exam, too ,and I sometimes feel uncomfortable when I see students of Nagoya University. Therefore, I can understand what you don’t like about Nanzan University. Also, I agree about what you like about Nanzan University, particularly English education system. Because of the system, I decided to enter this university. Let’s make use of the system and help of teachers, improve our English abilities. Also, finding more good points about Nanzan University, let’s enjoy campus life.

    ReplyDelete