In
my past life, I have made many friends. They are very good people, but today,
let me talk about my best friend, Rin.
First,
I will talk about her character and personality. Her mother is from Thailand,
so she is half Japanese and half Thailand. However, she looks like pure
Japanese. She is more girlish than me, but we have many hobbies in common. She
is very kind, and understand me more than me! I have never fight with her since
we become friends; for about 11 years. Thanks to her kindness, we have been
good friends with each other still now. I like her personality.
Second, I will talk about our
history. I met her when I was in the second grade in my elementary school, and
she has been my best friend. A year after we met, she had to go Germany because
of her father’s job. We learned how to send e-mails that time, and we sent
e-mails each other. Then she came back to Japan two years later, and we became much
closer. We belonged to same club in our elementary school, our junior high, and
also in our high school. Nowadays, she failed entrance exam of university last
year, and now she is studying hard to next entrance exam. We promised each
other to go abroad together when we were in our elementary school. We are going
to make the dream come true next year, and I look forward to it.
I’d
like to talk more about her, but that’s all for today. She is my best friend,
and I want to be best friend forever.
(272
words)
Hello, Kyonkyon! I read your essay. I am happy to know about your love for your best friend! You are really lucky to have such a good friend. I hope that your relationship will be better than now. In fact, I think that your relationship is enough now. I also have a half friend. She is half Russian and half Japanese. She looks like a real doll. She is very cute. In addition, I found that you have a really good dream which you promised your friend to go abroad together. That must be wonderful time for you. I also hope that your dream will come true. I want you to tell me more about your friend. Catch you later!
ReplyDeleteHi, Kyoko. How are you? I really enjoyed reading your blog. I am happy to hear about your best friend, and realized that how important your best friend is. I also have a friend who went overseas, and it was such a disappointment to me. We, however, enjoyed e-mailing with each other like you two did, and now we are still good friends. I hope your best friend will pass the entrance exam this year!
ReplyDelete75 words
Hello, Kyoko. Nice to meet you! I hope I can talk with you someday. I enjoy reading your blog. I was surprised that you and your best friend have been good friend for 11 years. It is so long, isn’ t it ? I was also surprised that you and your friend were belong to the same club activity when you were in elementary school, junior high school, high school. You seemed to have a same time with your best friend. I hope you and your best friend will be able to go abroad together. (98 words)
ReplyDeleteYou and your best friend’s history is very long. It is nice to promise to go abroad with her when you were elementary school students. In my case, I promised to go Karaoke with my friend when we were elementary school student. The dream is smaller than yours. It also sounds nice that after two years blank you became closer with your best friend. (64 words)
ReplyDelete